Dimond Bros. Insurance, LLC, as a member of the financial services industry, has been and continues to be subject to federal and state privacy laws regarding the collection and exchange of your insurance information.
Working with you, Dimond Bros. Insurance, LLC gathers the necessary information from you and other public and insurance sources to execute the insurance market search and placement for the insurance coverage your needs/risk exposures require. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income, and beneficiary information.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
We know that you have other choices when it comes to insurance and financial services. That is why we at Dimond Bros. Insurance, LLC appreciate your decision to place your insurance and financial service needs with us. We value you and your business, and look forward to a continuing client relationship with you.
Don Bartos, CEO